Voting/Political Action

If you are 18, a U.S. citizen, and have been a resident of Ontario County for 30 days before an election, you are entitled to vote. You must fill out a registration form and send or bring the completed form to the County Election Commissioner's Office. You may designate a party, either Republican, Democrat, Independent, or Conservative.

Voting is your right as a citizen of the U.S. By exercising your right to vote, you can support issues and ideas you believe in. Young people can make a difference.

If you want information concerning your government, current legislation or how to become involved in political action, contact the following for more information.

  • Conservative Party of Ontario County, (718)921-2158
  • Democratic Committee of Ontario County, (585)394-2570
  • League of Women Voters, (585)396-4005
  • Libertarian Party of Ontario County, (585)529-9354
  • Ontario County Board of Elections, (585)396-4005
  • Republican Committee of Ontario County, (315)462-2601

  Home       Teens       Parents       Children       Search